Women Grievance Redressal Cell
In view of the increasing number of girl students in the campus, Women Grievance Redressal Cell makes every effort to ensure that the girls feel at home. The cell resolves common problems of girl students and women employees. This cell also takes up individual cases of sexual harassment, if any. The cell has been formed in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Grievance Redressal) Regulations, 2012.
- The Cell will deal with the cases / complaints of sexual harassment and any other type of harassment of the female students, teaching and non-teaching women staff of the college.
- To process all the individual complaints and take suitable action thereon in the manner and mode as per the college norms.
- To provide assistance to the Faculty/Colleges/Institute for taking preventive steps in the matter of gender discrimination and sexual harassment.
- To address the complaints of alleged discrimination of students, from the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled tribes, Other Backward Classes, Women, Minority or disabled categories.
- To form / review the guidelines / policy for redressal of the grievance as required from time to time, which may be in accordance with those issued by Supreme Court and Government Agencies.